And don't forget, when you stay in the Lodge (Apgar, Cedar, Pine), you're also treated to a Hearty Montana Home-Cooked Breakfast at no extra charge!
Start off with Nancy’s best pastries, a fruit tray and our own special blend of coffee or a wide selection of teas. “Lumberjack” pancakes, crepes, waffles, French toast and more all served with Nancy’s fruit syrups and jams made from the fruit on the property. Hash browns, frittatas, quiches, or the house specialty “Grizzly Eggs” and of course the famous “Redneck” bacon and sausage round it out. Occasional specials are per Nancy’s whim. Breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 9:00 AM. If you wish to eat earlier than this, you can request a continental breakfast the night before.
Couples Retreat Package
A quiet, romantic getaway with that special person in a remote setting by Glacier National Park. This package includes lots of goodies and the price is so affordable you'll want to keep it a secret.
Available Dates: All Year
Available For: All Accommodations
Package Price: $129.00 (Accommodations Extra)
- Babybel Cheese Rounds & Ritz Cracker Sandwiches
- Sparkling Apple Cider "or" Sparkling Apple-Grape
- Fancy Chocolates
- Gift wrapped jar of Nancy's Homemade Huckleberry Jam to take home
- $25 Amazing Fun Center Gift Certificate (valid May 27 to September 4, will be substituted with a guided walk to the North Fork River outside those dates)
- $50 Dinner Gift Certificate at Three Forks Grill Offering Rocky Mountain Fare with Italian Flair
- Warm Welcome by Maxie, our Lovable 120-pound Newfoundlander Puppy
You can order this package, or any of our other packages and extras, when you book online
Packages & Extras are not eligible for discounts